By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable
local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark
Use of Information
In the process of running a website, we might collect some data about you which is as under:
- Information about your use of website
- Information furnished by you
- Information exchanged while communicating
Cookies are pieces of information that TECHNIGENT may use for record-keeping purposes. TECHNIGENT may gather information from cookies to customize your experience of the site.
TECHNIGENT is committed to safeguard the privacy of website visitors and its clients.
Your privacy is important to us. We have stringent security measures to protect you from the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information. The data is protected behind firewall with restricted access to authorized
TECHNIGENT personnel only.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned
or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This site may contain links to other sites. TECHNIGENT is not responsible for loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information, the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact TECHNIGENT at firstname.lastname@example.org