Century 21 Masters is a real estate firm whose website offers property search, buying, and selling services. They had an existing Salesforce account, but were facing limitations bringing complete contact data into their system, reducing data redundancy, and managing email campaign contacts. They were lacking a proper system to locate, update, and manage leads. And they lacked the ability to send alerts through their website when they hosted events.
Technigent provided Salesforce support for the client, enhancing their existing system to develop a lead database by merging contacts from different sources for proper lead management. We imported and cleaned their large contact database and brought it up to date with current information from various data sources. Century 21 had a large amount of lead data in various MS Excel files which we imported into Salesforce. We merged MailChimp contacts and installed a package to gather leads from the EventBrite website to Salesforce. A workflow was designed to manage alerts for people attending the EventBrite events.
- Send an email alert to register contacts the day prior to an event.
- Mass deletion of notes and campaign members.
- Importing of thousands of records to MS Excel.
- Merge CSV and Salesforce custom fields using MS Excel.
- Provide instant support whenever assigned tasks.